Nfor today 6/10/23 12:51:15 am
NEU Business School:
Private Sector/SME Development Projects
Following is a variety of projects currently underway at the NEU Business School (capability statement attached). These projects are at various stages of conception, design, pilot or implementation. Each has been partially supported to its current stage, but requires additional support and partnership for further development, roll-out, expansion and completion.
- Youth in Enterprise
- Women in Business
- "Growing SME" Training programs and consulting
- E-Commerce for Vietnamese SME’s
- On-line training for SME managers
- SME TV
- Training trainers for rural project planning, general management, resource management, managing change, alternative income schemes etc.
- Conducting capacity building workshops and consultancy skills at the commune, district and provincial levels.
- Developing on-line training and fora for provincial and district level officials and organizations.
- Women in Business Programs
- Training women trainers
- Diversity training for traditional managers
- Vietnamese Woman Online(VMO)
The NEU Business School is a uniquely positioned for SME/private sector development as it:
The NEU Business School SME Development Unit, in conjunction with Durham University Business School (DUBS) Small Business Centre and MPDF, is committed to establishing and growing a sustainable centre for SME training, consulting, development and growth.
Remember to visit me the next time
SME Development 2000
Do you have a suggestion, complaint, compliment, bug report, or idea regarding this page? We want to hear it!. Click here to give us your feedback...